Love is something that is cultivated between two people and grows over time, through getting to know him or her and experiencing life’s many ups and downs together. It involves commitment, time, mutual trust, and acceptance. Then in some cases, people just fall out of love.
A broken heart can feel like the end of the world, especially if you didn’t expect it and moving on can feel impossible. If you were in any relationship and it ended there is a painful feeling that ones feel when you remember the moments. But there are ways one can try to numb the heartbreak or move on.
- If the relationship ended without clear reasons, “it is not you, it is me,” don’t beg your ex for a reason. Simply create one that is kind to your self-esteem, such as “he\she had a commitment issue.”
- While it may seem childish to unfriend or unfollow your ex, you have to think about yourself during this time by limiting your access to your ex will automatically make you feel better.
- Do not let your heartbreak define you. Remember the things you love, and do them. And if they were activities you loved to do together, continue to do them anyway.
- Getting back into the dating game will take your mind off your heartbreak and you may just find the one.
- Create your own safe world full of new friends who wouldn’t recognize him\her in a crowd and don’t know how to spell his\her name.
- Try to forgive and find hope that the sadness can evaporate, that if you try like hell to move on with your life, your smile won’t always be forced.
- Give love, to anyone, in any situation.