- SuperGirlAt 12 years old, Kara Zor-El escapes doom on planet Krypton to find protection on Earth with the Danver family, where she grows up in the shadow of her foster sister, Alex, and learns to hide the extraordinary powers she shares with her cousin, Superman. Now an adult living in National City and working for media mogul Cat Grant, Kara finds her days of keeping her abilities a secret are over when super-secret agency head Hank Henshaw enlists her to help protect the city’s citizens from threats. Finally coming into her own, Kara must juggle her new responsibilities with her very human relationships.It debuted on October 10, 2016. On January 8, 2017, The CW renewed the series for a third season, which began airing on October 9, 2017.On April 2, 2018. The CW renewed the series for a fourth season.
- Legends of Tomorrow`Arrow’ and `The Flash’ have some new superhero company in Sky’s lineup with the addition of `DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’. After seeing what doom the future holds, time-travelling rogue Rip Hunter realises heroes alone are not enough to prevent the impending catastrophe that threatens not only the planet, but all of time itself. Tasked with recruiting both heroes and villains, Rip brings together a ragtag team of divergent talents, which includes Sara Lance, Jay Jackson, Ray Palmer, Hawkgirl, Captain Cold and Heat Wave.The series premiered in January 2016. Legends of Tomorrow was been renewed for a fourth season in April 2018, which is set to premiere on October 22, 2018.
- Black LighteningCW and Greg Berlanti expand the footprint of their DC Comics universe with this exploration of the intersection between family life and being a superhero. As a younger man, Jefferson Pierce donned the suit of a vigilante and protected the streets of his city, but he believed he’d left those days in the past. He learns that life doesn’t always work out as planned when his daughter, Jennifer — a star student who is determined to achieve justice at any cost — gets recruited by a street gang. In order to protect his family, Jefferson sees no choice but to once again become Black Lightning.The first season premiered on January 16, 2018, for a 13-episode run. On April 2, 2018, The CW renewed the show for a second season, which is set to premiere on October 9, 2018.
- Iron FistWhen Danny Rand was 10-years old, he survived a mysterious plane crash that claimed the lives of his extremely wealthy parents. Rescued by warrior monks, Danny grew up in the of city of K’un-Lun, where he endured harsh conditions, but also trained to be a fierce warrior. Years later, Danny returns home to New York, where he wants to reconnect with his past and take his rightful place at his family’s company, which is being run by his father’s former business partner. Danny hopes to restore his family legacy by defeating the people who threaten it.The season premiered on March 15, 2017, in New York City, with the full season of 13 episodes released on Netflix on March 17. The series was renewed for a second season in July 2017.
- The PunisherAfter exacting revenge on the people responsible for the deaths of his wife and children, Frank Castle uncovers a conspiracy that runs deeper than New York’s criminal underworld. Now known as the Punisher, he must dig deep into the conspiracy to discover the truth about injustices that affect more than just him and his family. Assisting the vigilante in his quest to fight criminals are best friend Billy Russo, who runs private military corporation Anvil, and former NSA analyst Micro, who shares common enemies with Castle and helps him as part of a so-called marriage of convenience.All episodes of the first season were released on November 17, 2017. A month later, the series was renewed for a second season.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.